Definition of Conservation
Conservation is an effort conducted by people to maintain preservation or protection towards the environment, while still paying attention to the present attainable benefits by means of maintaining the existence of each of the environment’s components for future utilization.
Objectives of Conservation
There are several objective of conversation, as follows:
- To preserve and protect Bina Nusantara University buildings in order to hinder environmental contamination
- To utilize recyclable materials within daily operations
- To protect the energy source so for future application
- To save operational cost
- To maintain environment preservation
Several Benefits of Conservation
The benefits of conservation segment towards the ecosystem are as follows:
- To continuously protect natural ecosystem resources and to preserve ecological processes as well as ecosystem balance.
- To protect the beautiful, interesting and unique ecosystem.
- To protect the ecosystem from defect caused by both natural causes, microorganisms and others.
- To maintain the environment quality to be fully-secured.
From economical perspective:
- To prevent financial loss caused by life-supporting system such as damage within the environment, drainage flow, river flow area and others. Damage within the environment will cause disaster automatically leading to financial loss.
- To prevent highly operational cost.
- To participate in international programs that focus on global warming issue.
Last updated :